2013/06/28

Time is flying...




... and as soon I reach half time in my journeys it start to go so fast. So sometimes I have hard to live in the moment. I am thinking about how it will be to come home, to leave this Monastery and all the kids behind....uhh...

LittlesLamas at our front yard, with Himalayas and the monsoon in the background 

Local bus to Kathmandu


I don´t know, but it feels like it is so near to go to Barcelona from here, but more far away to go from Barcelona to Nepal again...
Cow all over the place in Kathmandu...


Ahh you hear, I'm in the future with my thoughts... So STOP , here and now!!!


Last weekend I was i Kathmandu,  I found a new super great hotel, low rate, perfect situated,
My hotell is on Freak Street,as is next to  and Durbar Square 
 a great roof terrace
Great breakfast at the roof terrace, Nepali tea, fruit salad and more goodies... 
 with a view over Kathmandu valley... So tomorrow Ill go back again.
View from the old Palace on Durbar Square
Hanging out on Durbar Square, as in an World Heritage Site

Candles, coconuts, flowers... you can buy all the holy things you need here... 

Protected...


I had a dream to go to Ganges, were she starts... But everybody tells me it is impossible this time of year... So we will see how i best use my last month here... I have some ideas :)
beautiful handcraft in the old Palace

Amazingly Kathmandu!!! 


By the way, last week I got a roomie, A Taiwanese woman that lives in US, she is here teaching for 2,5 week only, and we share room. She been here before, and she is a Buddhist so I get a lot of answers from her. She is very goodhearted and funny, giggling all the time, so sometimes we laugh so much so maybe the Abbott that lives in the room next to us, want to throw us out hihihih... But nice with a roomie after 2 month without any fluently English talking person in the monastery :)
Bus back home, see the police van.. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar