2013/06/16

Outside my widow...

Early this morning was full activity outside my window. The Monsoon started for real! WOW, our whole front yard is overflowing! And it´s threatening to enter the building.
 Everybody are up, looking at the mess the rain is creating... But I´m lucky, I can stand in my room and take my photos...
 The smallest ones are most fascinated of all the frogs that starts to pop up... hmmm... I don´t want frogs in my room. I have a huge gape under my door, and this is 50 -60 cm from it... And I remember from Thailand when that happened..
 It´s a dirty work, but some has to do it...
 and all do, without complainings. It´s very near that the water flow over...
The guys were working hard, fast and energetic. After a while they were able to concur the water masses...
 Look at the sky... wow... I guess we will have a couple of month of this now...hm... This is only the beginning...
 ...everybody were soaking wet, from top to toe... (I don´t even wanna think about what this can do with the health and fever that started here)
 Dancing in the rain :) when the water was beaten ( for now anyway) everybody started to play and have fun instead :)
And right now....... activity stopped, the rain lost a bit of its intense & power... and outside my room is silence... But the water made huge holes in the ground... that must be taken care of, otherwise we will have real problems.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar