2013/06/09

Morning walk to Seshnarayan Temple

This morning I took a walk to  Seshnarayan Temple, it´s just outside Pharping village. 
The temple is known cos Guru Rinpoche have one of his two meditation caves there.
 A statue of Guru Rinpoche...
 ... and here we have his feet...
The Temple, and cave is almost melted into the mountain, you have to clime up some stairs to reach it...
 As in whole Nepal, there are so many beautiful deitals, coulours, symbolism...
 This pic, is a very true "Self portrait" of me! I am sooooooooo white (most) & black in my taste & style. And right now I am in the middle of an explosion of colors!!! So this  is exactly a good pic "Of me in Nepal" :) Surrounded of colors.
 Here is the door into his Cave, if you go in here you can take you to the other cave, that is near my monastery. But now it is locked, cos people actually disappeared in here, and never were found again.
I lighted candles outside the cave, it´s suppose to give light to the once lost in the cave, and luck to the one that light it. (and of course, money to the once that sells it :) hihihihi... )
 Yepp, this is a goat! not a dog!!! And this goat started to chase me! It really scared me for a moment, but people started to laugh and talk to me... so I relaxed, BUT with one eye on it, and one ear for the sound of the bell on its neck.
A view down on parts of the garden & fish pond...


A woman sitting near the entrance to the Temple, selling rise and color....
while a boy washes up in the water at the fish pond....



 There are beautiful details all over, I could take so many pics here... and I did. I do all the time...

Down, on the street, you have a local bar... This is very much how it looks like here... This is Nepal.

 On the other side of the road, were lots of monks doing their morning washes... almost on the road, and from a water stream, no larger than a ditch.
 This road is the road between Pharping and Kathmandu. It´s super narrow, and I think is scary as hell from time to time to walk here...
 Look!!! No sidewalks, no nothing, and here are lots of traffic..as well as people & animal...

Just jump up on the sand piles or right out in the vegetation.... It is heavy traffic, driving fast, and honking the horn ALL the time. I'm not joking!!!

 But, it is working... they know how to deal with it... i don´t... :) I'm terrified!! But, I do it!



The entrance of Pharping! <3


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar