2013/03/09

Today's agenda - rental issues of my flat!

Time is flying, that's for sure. And I need to get so many details to work before I can purchase my tickets to Nepal and Kathmandu.

So today will be focus for me to try to find good flatmates for my flat in Barcelona, during the month i will be working in the Monastery.

To go away and work as a volunteer means no income at all during this period, so I need to do what I can to minimize my bills, and the larges one, is of course the rent.

So if you are looking for a place to stay in Barcelona  or know anybody, please don´t hesitant to contact me. And to be truly and honest, I have one of the best & nicest flats in Barcelona, and all my roomies have been very happy to be living here.

a part of my living room and chill out area.
more pics you find on my flat in Barcelona

And now, time to keep on working out my dream for going to beautiful Nepal and the monastery-

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar